Monday, December 29, 2008

Anything but what I should do

So this is me doing anything but what I am supposed to do. I need to be cleaning, putting Christmas stuff away, taking bags to Goodwill, however I do not want to do anything. Instead of getting off my rumpus and doing something, I am creating a blog! it was something I was going to do anyway, however this is not necessarily the best time to do it.I am using this blog to help with my frustration level and to chronicle my attempt to get pregnant. I was diagnosed with ADHD this fall and am attempting to live my life without medications simply because I have no insurance and cannot afford them. I am trying to live my life with my husband and 2 children - Faith 4 and Carter 2. I am going to attempt to go put away Christmas presents.

1 comment:

  1. Same with me - I am always doing something that keeps me from doing the things I should be doing! lol, but it will all be there when we get ready I guess :D

    ReplyDelete