Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Slightly productive day

Even though I had the babies at home with me today, I managed to get a lot done and spend some time with them. I am trying to follow flylady, but my house is still to cluttered to completely follow her. I made my daily routines in Onenote, which i love and recommend to anyone. When I take breaks I come to the computer, drink water, check my routines and check off anything I have completed. The kids and I had a pretty good day today. It was everything I could do to not pee on a stick today. :) I got the school room organized and rearranged, I got the kitchen table cleared off and wiped off. I think I have all of the babies Christmas toys put away. I have Tim and I's stuff left to do, although I have been working at it slowly. I have been doing a reverse scavenger hunt where I put something away, pick up something from the room I am in and put it away, pick up something from the new room I am in and put it away, and continue on. I put my iPod on and don't even notice how long I work at it. It may not be the most efficient way to clean, but it works for me :) I am off to eat tacos - Tim cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment