Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Teeth

I have been having problems with my teeth lately. I finally broke down and went to the dentist. I have to get 5 fillings and get my wisdom teeth pulled. My very first visit they pulled one infected wisdom tooth and filled a tooth with a bad cavity. Today I had my second visit. They pulled another tooth and filled the rest of the cavities. I was supposed to get all three teeth pulled, but I got sick. :( So, I go back next Wednesday to get the rest pulled. I guess, if nothing else, it is a good diet plan! Sore mouth means less food!
The cleaning I did this weekend has worn off, but Tim is motivated to help me I think. I have found some ideas online on how to get started. I am hoping anyone who reads my blog will help keep me motivated as well. I start back to school next week, so I feel like I have to get my ducks in a row by then.
On the genealogy front, I signed up for an online class through Ancestry.com. It is the beginning of Sept. I am really excited to learn more about finding my past, as well as Tim's. I hope to have an awesome family history to pass on to my children one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment