Saturday, August 21, 2010

Research

I have been searching out a lot of blogs that will give me ideas about things I could really do to help organize my home.  I have a lot of really excellent ideas, now all I need is the money to buy the pieces I need. I am going to try to re-purpose a lot of things I already have. I am also going to work on decluttering our home. We have so much extra stuff, we have to get rid of a lot of it! I have started on my daily chores, but haven't gotten past the dishwasher. I will keep you posted on my organizational journey.

1 comment:

  1. Simple, inexpensive storage baskets are worth every single penny... though you can re-purpose so many things! I would start saving glass jars from condiments and sauces, save the little baskets fruit sometimes comes in, and for sure start shopping your house for things that maybe are being underutilized and can better serve your needs!

    Best of luck! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete