Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seriously, I will get better at this.

I have every intention of blogging on a weekly basis, however I can always find a reason not to. I hate having people read what I write. I am afraid of people judging my writing ability, which is not all that great. However, I need to get over that fear and just get my feelings put down. Its not like anyone reads this anyway. And if you are reading it, I'm so sorry!
I want to start incorporating my family history search into my blog as well as my attempts to become a better wife, mother and woman. I am attempting to implement a lot of new ideas and practices into my life. I am starting with attending church this Sunday with my dear friend Connie and her 4 kids, fiance, step-daughter and step-granddaughter. Along with me and my three kids, this should be quite the adventure! However, this will feed my mind and my soul and hopefully help me to get into a better frame of mind to become the wife and mother I am meant to be. I will keep ya'll posted on my journey. Any helpful hints and tidbits are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment